Will these PC specs be able to run the PCSX2 at full speed 10 points?

I'm planning to buy a laptop mainly to play PS2 games but i wanted to know if this laptop is capable to run PS2 games (with PCSX2 Emulator) at full speed (best FPS)? (I don't need to know the settings for PCSX2 for the best performance because i already know it) Here are the specifications: Processor... show more I'm planning to buy a laptop mainly to play PS2 games but i wanted to know if this laptop is capable to run PS2 games (with PCSX2 Emulator) at full speed (best FPS)? (I don't need to know the settings for PCSX2 for the best performance because i already know it)

Here are the specifications:
Processor model: Intel® Atom™ Processor N2600B Dual Core
Processor speed: 1Mb L2 Cache, 1.6 Ghz, Dual Core
System RAM installed: 1Gb Ddr3-1066 Memory
Spare RAM Slots: 0 (i don't think this is needed to know for it to run but i just included it anyway)
Video Graphics: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 (Intel® Gma 3150), 64 Mb Of Dedicated Video Memory, Supporting Microsoft® Directx® 9
OS: Windows 7 Starter
Update: i don't need to know the minimum because i already have a laptop and i only get around 30fps with the best PCSX2 settings it can be (for my crap laptop, school laptop) and iv'e seen YouTube videos of PCSX2 running at full speed or at least close to full speed...
Update 2: Can you please read the question properly, i'm not asking what a PCSX2 Emulator is...