Easy 10points!!!! choosing university!!!?

Hi,

Which university is better?

University of birmingham

University of warwick

university of exeter

University of manchester

I wanna go to do medical school, and considering cost of the living and medical research, climate

which which university is the best?

Best Answer

The university of Warwick is a very good campus university so all the amenities are close at hand. You would therefore not be spending loads of money having to commute from one part of the city to another. It is also in a very pleasant part of the country.

All medical schools in the UK are good. None of them has a bad reputation so it is really just a question of location and the typoe of university that you want to attend (city centre or campus).

Here is a web link that gives you profiles of all the universities. It may make for interesting reading and give you a few tips :http://www.push.co.uk/Uni-profiles/

Hope this helps and good luck.

All Russell Group Universities are the best for Medicine (Manchester and Warwick), but you first have to consider the grades that each of them want, and can you realistically achieve it. You also have to compare the accommodation of each place and how far away it is from home.

Honestly, climate should not come into it, seeing as we are in England, the British weather always fluctuates so do not choose a university based on that.

Firstly, its down to your preference my parents had a secret table of the universities they liked but let me choose where i wanted to go. And they can see im happy where i am)

I know exeter is a brilliant uni

My brothers at birmingham and likes it a lot

I know this isnt s good as other answers but it really is down to you. Out of these i would choose either exeter or warick but best of luck with it all.

• raj

Personal choices can be (not in any order) Edinburgh, Bristol and Warwick. All have nice reputations and Edinburgh, to my skills, is good known for its medicine courses. Warwick would be the least expensive location to are living of the three and, well, the girl bit depends on you! Hope this helps however i might seem into it a little greater than utilizing whatever equivalent to Yahoo!Solutions

I know you haven't put this as a choice but have you considered Nottingham? Do some research, its excellent for medicine :)

Manchester is the best

birmingham/manchester

none.. doesnt seem like you'll be going to any of them..

lol jking birmingham sounds sexy

i think birmingham