Does this make me gay?

I was petting my cat a few days ago and he started rubbing his head against my leg. In no time at all my penis was as hard as a Calculus test that you haven't studied for. In fact, you haven't been paying attention in class since the unit began. You've actually been sleeping in class the whole time. Actually, you've been dead the whole time so you haven't learned a thing. Let's just say you've never been in a math class before. So you have no idea what math is, you're currently dead and you have to take this Calculus test. With a pen. Without a calculator. Alone in a room so that you can't copy from anyone, not that you could anyway since you're dead and all. And the room is completely dark without any source of light. The entire test is also written with white colored font on white paper, so you can't even read any of the problems. That's how hard my penis was at the time that Mr. Fluffalufigans was rubbing against my leg. So does that make me gay?

Favorite Answer

YOLO

lol I love how u use a whole paragraph just to describe how hard u were i didnt think that was possible. and a very simple questioon would answer ur question. Do u like penis(i mean like u get hard looking at naked men)? yes, u r gay or bi , no u r straight.

u got hard cuz the cat was touching ur leg, is k to get aroused

This "Does this make me gay" questions are agitating. Do you suck men? Do men suck you? Do you get sexually turned on by men? If not then no and even if you raped the cat. It doesn't mean your gay just f**** up in the head

Source(s): Common Sense

Why is half of this about effin math???

Yes. You ... Are.... Gay.

Ps. Instant bøner

Mr. Fluffalufigans is a very nasty animal.

• kyle

omg I just wanted to say that that was really funny. Thanks for the laugh.