Why is Akin getting more coverage than the Family Researh Council shooting in DC?

The shooting was obviously a hate crime, the guy was obviously a gay-marriage supporter and he knew the FRC people are conservatives.

Us Republicans have called for Akin to get out of office (I agree) because he is an idiot and misrepresents us really bad.

Why the hell is the liberal media pounding on the Akin story more than a hate crime aimed at conservatives which involved guns?

Favorite Answer

They think in 2 dimensions. Rather cartoonish at that. The FRC shooting will be ignored. Because it reveals a side of leftism we're not suppose to see.

Anything that enforces the 2D stereotypes they hold as factual about opposition? It'll get the headlines.It kinda reminds me of how blacks were painted as lusting after white women. A false charge that got regularly enforced. Any time a black even looked at a white woman.

Intolerance and bigotry still live today. It's called Leftism.

The hate crime's perpetrator is being evaluated. He is 28 years old and has a masters in education. He is mentally ill probably. I live in Missouri and if Aiken does not remove himself from the ballot, I will be seriously tempted to ask for a Democrat Ballot as my conservative state does not have a split ticket.

Because Akin is trying to stop the American Holocaust. But unfortunately, he is misinformed about the human reproductive system.

Liberal owned media.

and both are getting more coverage than the msnbc toure racist comment and the fact that the fort hood shooter is stonewalling his murder trial with his beard delay.

• J J

Akin is no more an idiot then you are a genius.

elections, they make people throw as much dirt as they can. Also, let gays marry who they want. I'm conservative,but why should you care what they do.