Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

Who else is mad at Perez Hilton?

I don't know exactly what happened but evidently Perez Hilton was hating on Zayn Malik so bad that Zayn deleted his twitter account. Its all over twitter. Who else is super mad?

Favorite Answer

Perez Hilton had made accusations that One Direction would not make it to the US and he has also claimed that he would not be surprised if One Direction broke up in a couple of years http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/celebrities/... which does give a bit of a hint that he is not a big fan of One Direction if he is already predicting the break-ups. Zayn Malik did not delete his Twitter account because of Perez Hilton. Zayn Malik's last tweet on Twitter was "The reason i don't tweet as much as i use to, is because I'm sick of all the useless opinions and hate that i get daily goodbye twitter :) My fans that have something nice to say can tweet me on the one direction account , :) x" and Perez Hilton tweeted on Twitter afterwards saying "Called it! I said he'd be the first to leave 1D! This is the beginning" leaving an article about Zayn Malik deleting his Twitter account https://twitter.com/PerezHilton/status/23804389834... If Zayn Malik were to delete his Twitter account he would've deleted it before Perez Hilton said the things he did. Perez Hilton always makes rumors about celebrities even to those hes friends with its not really a surprise to me what hes saying about One Direction. Zayn Malik is obviously trying to show something out of this, the hate got way too out of control.

Perez Hilton must now not had been the character to invite the query. Had it been requested through a non-homosexual activist, it might had been a lot more proper. Perez Hilton used to be anticipating a win for the homosexual neighborhood through having a festival winner recognize her aid for homosexual rights. Unfortunately, it backfired and rather of telling him what he desired to listen to, she spoke from her middle. Freedom of faith and freedom of speech are nonetheless very a lot in location. The Miss USA festival isn't a central authority run festival (now not but, no less than). The worst aspect is that Perez Hilton is getting essentially the most exposure he has ever gotten from reputedly rotten method. The entire quandary makes the Miss USA Pageant appear very biased. This used to be as soon as an college that used to be viewed as a real illustration of range, air of mystery, and cosmetic in America. With asking loaded questions like those, it is a disgrace what it has turn out to be.

I feel bad for all the One Direction fans.

Perez hilton is known for being a jacka** and honestly i dont even pay attention to him anymore. He is really horrible about a lot of people.

It sounds mean but, right now I am living in a world where Perez doesnt exist. Just to be clear, I havent killed him off or anything in my head or anything. I just don't look at his tweets, website, whatever else he has on cyberspace because he's a bully. It's much more peaceful without his hate being spread around and then all the hate coming back to him.

Perez did a great favor to us, 1 down 4 to go.

I am sooo mad. I was ranting for 2 hours about it. Perez, you can go F yourself, because now Directioners have no way to talk to Zayn.. I would say a lot, but I would sound crazy..

Well, that wasn't the reason why he deleted, it was because of hate and mean jokes from "fans" but yes, I am very pissed at some of things he says about them, like the band is falling apart after this and their gonna breakup and all of this bullsh*t.

Me! Perez needs to ask himself why exactly he did it. If someone would have done this to him Perez would be like; "Ohhhh might gowddddd..." and so Just wait! Karma is calling his name and about to smack him in the face.

I never did like him. I'm also not mad at him over a celeb

Not Me because i have a life and can give 2 flyin ***** about it

YES OMG I FREAKING HATE HIM HE SHOULD SHUT UP I LOVE 1D SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!