What are my legal option's?

Full Biography for Kendal M. Coes

Judge; Hamilton County Municipal Court; District 3; Unexpired Term Ending 1/4/08 City of Cincinnati....

why the **** I look up the magistrate Kendal M. Coes Sr. to check some **** out why is he the counselor for Dubois academy charter school.

M. told me that he was talking to his counselor & the counselor said M. could come stay with him I didn't figure it out right away until I check out his Biography.

I Then read over M. facebook page that his counselor wanted to adopted him from Dubois academy.

I (individual walking with me from 800 Broadway) remember wen Kendal M. Coes Sr. pointed me out To chief justice Thomas Moyer after my filing unethical proceeding grievance against judge Coes Sr. Saying that his court wouldn't be using wasteful spending of $300 requesting him approve Court appointed Guardian Ad Lit em Of inditment of Michael S. Lynce Domestic Violence Against Felicia Brown/ Brooks in fliing for relinquishing case docket to Juvenile courts from 3-01 Domestic Violence Coordinating Council in Hamilton County He denied transferring saying it was a personal docket then January 2005 case was then transfer to Juvenile court.

Dam, I got to B stupid i should of figured it out wen M. say his Counselor was from Dubois Acamedy charter school's

Cincinnati bar association has a intern through with row high & that where m. wanted to go if he'd didn't get into that other school

Judge Coes is the Chairman of the Domestic Violence Coordinating Council in Hamilton County. He is a Board Member of the Du Bois Academy Charter School which serves underprivileged children in the Over-the-Rhine area of Cincinnati. The Du Bois Academy was the only other Cincinnati school besides

Kendal M. Coes Sr. Hamilton County 3-01 magistrate as presenting case against Michael - Wanda Lynce/Doris A William (child being in company Lynce residing of Estee Ave/ Win ton Ridge Lane witnessed Curtis Fuller 9 news anchor) that of 2 Felonious assaults against Felisha brown/Brooks Michael S. Lynce offender homicide key book www.wkok/hamiltonco-files2005.org whiled my Son was in vehicle in having to ask Doris to Please speak with her son (Michael) at Stalking reported in front of LT. Michael Nevilled (waited til he'd came back to district 1 of Lynce showing Weapon green cadillac (of them having matching Cadillac's co Owner of barber shop) license plate BDYGRD 1998 federal conviction 317F.3d597 January 28, 2003 indictment of Drug trafficking from Ontario, Ca to Missouri being apprehended By state Patrol Deputy in 11 Trips OF 1749.36lbs of heroine & or Marijuana -house set of fire Oct 22,2005 45211 resident of Mike 600 plants blocked entrance of fire Chief getting caught with Ounce of weed after being shot in face ) My son is my priority and his safety been compromised ENOUGH is the **** enough I'm ******* tired of Cincinnati And there Bull **** Yet, I'm still filing unethical proceeding of magistrate K. M. Coes Sr.

Then Kendal M . Coes Sr. city of Cincinnati Judge then discussed with Michael S. Lynce what him & his family was to do for the 4th of July Wknd 2004 At Little Miami River Milford Ohio discussed to Lynce, whiled Lynce ran copies Of magistrate Decision June 2004 before he became judge 1000 Main street 45202.I filed relinquish, grievance, before Penelope Cunningham Squash admendment due to magistrate

• AJ
    Favorite Answer

Wow, now I see why you are in legal trouble. Your options are very limited. Try and settle.