Rebecca asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

What is the best way to get rid of belly fat?

My arms and legs are quite slim and average but I have recently put on weight but I only ever gain it on my tummy. I've noticed this is ever since I had my daughter and I still have the fat and soft skin from that, I was a size 8-10 before falling pregnant and I didn't gain pregnancy weight anywhere apart from my tummy which probably explains why the rest of my body is still small. It is not a huge amount of fat it is mostly toning I think it needs. I want to sort it out whilst I am still young! I want to know the best exercise for my tummy without losing too much weight anywhere else. Thank you! :)

• ?
    Favorite Answer

-Make sure you don't skip breakfast and try avoiding sugary meals such as pancakes, waffles, french toast, etc.

-Get at least 7 hours of sleep each day

-Drink 8 glasses of water everyday

-Exercise. Running up a hill is always a good workout--if you have a treadmill, recline it. Sprinting is always good; run as fast as you can for 20 seconds and then slow to a walk until you catch your breath. Continue doing this for about 10 minutes.

-Do not do crunches just yet! It does build strong muscles but you would not be able to see them under the remaining belly fat. It'll actually make your stomach look bigger as you build up thicker abs. Instead, do squats and stretch the sides of your waist.

Your belly fat is the first to burn off when you exercise, regardless of your body shape or size. As a beginner, you shouldn't overdo it--exercise about 3 times per week or else you'll be in extreme pain. Good luck!

Eat dinner no later than three hours before you go to bed. When you rest, so does your digestive method, so if you eat a sandwich an hour or so before falling asleep, you’ll wake up each morning with it undigested in the stomach. This often causes someone to feel too full to handle breakfast, meaning you starve your system until lunch, having a detrimental affect on the rate of your metabolism.

Man up. Studies show that women binge on food more in comparison with men and, when food selections are emotional, it’s a recipe for disaster. Instead, eat little amounts when you’re hungry, not when you’re bored or sad, and once a week day the girls for beer along with pizza – you’ve earned this.

NO not situps, your muscles will build weird because they will build around your pouch of fat. You need to do cardio which basically means sweat! THEN when you have less fat, do situps to tighten your core, and the more muscle you have the more fat you burn daily even without exercise

Source(s): Doctor

Man up. Studies show that women binge on food more compared to men and, when food choices are emotional, it’s a recipke for disaster. Instead, eat minor amounts when you’re hungry, not really when you’re bored or miserable, and once a week go out with the girls for beer in addition to pizza – you’ve earned that.

Not sit ups, cardio, you need to address the problem which is the fat and bad eating.

ride a bike built for two for 12

When producing cookies, bake half the batch and scoop the remaining into ice-cube trays. When ones sweet tooth kicks in, pop out one and bake it in order to meet your craving without breaking this calorie bank.

Put a two litre water bottle and a glass on your desk each morning. Get through it by means of lunch, and do the same in the afternoon. You’ll exercise better and also recover faster if you’re hydrated. I drink some water each and every time someone asks me a ridiculous question or sends a foolish email... find something that works for you!

pay him back with a 25 minute rubdown