Creative Science Fair ideas ?

Sooo I am looking for unique ideas for a science fair project. The way my assignment is set up is this: i have to form a question. then i have to provide my own hypothesis and then test to see my results ect.. Ive been thinking about doing something with guns or bullets. like making my own bullets or something?... show more Sooo I am looking for unique ideas for a science fair project. The way my assignment is set up is this:
i have to form a question. then i have to provide my own hypothesis and then test to see my results ect..
Ive been thinking about doing something with guns or bullets. like making my own bullets or something? idk.. i want something original but not too hard yet unique. im also running into the fact that i have to formulate a question that i would have to test.
any ideas of what i could do???? any ideas, suggestions, ect would be SOOOO helpful to me!!
thank you!!!!!