creative Science Fair ideas ?

Sooo I am looking for unique ideas for a science fair project. The way my assignment is set up is this:

i have to form a question. then i have to provide my own hypothesis and then test to see my results ect..

Ive been thinking about doing something with guns or bullets. like making my own bullets or something? idk.. i want something original but not too hard yet unique. im also running into the fact that i have to formulate a question that i would have to test.

any ideas of what i could do???? any ideas, suggestions, ect would be SOOOO helpful to me!!

thank you!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Look thriugh the links below you may finf a topic that interests you i have selected physics topics, its a bit to dangerous doing bullets.

http://www.all-science-fair-projects.com/category5...

the second link gives you a greater selection across the sciences

http://www.all-science-fair-projects.com/category0...

See the best answer at the reference. Start by learning what a science fair is all about. Then look through the ideas, see which interest you, and choose according to your abilities.

That is consistently an convenient one...Take fifteen vegetation and divide them into three agencies. Do one-of-a-kind things to corporations one and two (the third is a manage team). For illustration I gave group 1 sugar of their water and staff 2 salt in theirs. Then i measured which one grew better compared to the manipulate team....However you could customarily use anything in the water...I imply so long as you don't believe it'll kill them. And simply use like a percent of seeds. They're simplest like a dollar..

Time Machine...

X-ray Glasses

Topic - why cant we feel the earth rotating ?