Maxx
Lv 7
Maxx asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 8 years ago

Will Warmists be happy when energy prices are 4 or more times more than now?

-----------------------------

Update:

Gringo - You don't believe in abiotic oil, remember? And even if it's proven that oil is abiotic and thus renewable, Warmists won't allow us to use it... because of your man-made Global Warming cult.

Update 2:

Dook - PLEASE don't insult our intelligence with the scarce resources nonsense. KNOWN oil reserves have NEVER been higher. New discoveries have been off the chart. And we are bursting at the seams with natural gas. And we haven't even talked about coal yet. Please STOP with the stupid 'we are running out' lie.

Update 3:

Climate Realist - When oil production declines, it won't be because we are running out. It will be because misguided activists like you have robbed the world of our precious and live sustaining resources.

Update 4:

Wendy - You are propagandized far beyond the safe level, I suggest you watch these.

The Great Global Warming Swindle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov0WwtPcALE

Youtube thumbnail

Global Warming Doomsday Called Off

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-330991046...

Update 5:

Gary F - Are you REALLY THAT misinformed? You probably are. Legislation has been enacted all over the world. They are paying huge taxes in Australia because of this HOAX. In Germany electricity has become so expensive it's a luxury item and many families can't afford it. England has gone down the wind turbine path and their rates have skyrocketed too. Lot's of needless suffering all over the world because of this SCAM you support for whatever reason. (It's SURE NOT because of the science)

Update 6:

Dook - Now you're in denial, you called the resources scarce, that means they are running out. And they surely are not.

Update 7:

Pat - I'm not following your meaning. You can email me if you like.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A greenie happy? Are you kidding. They were all born crying and haven't stopped.

Quote by Michael Oppenheimer, major environmentalist: "The only hope for the world is to make sure there is not another United States. We can't let other countries have the same number of cars, the amount of industrialization, we have in the US. We have to stop these Third World countries right where they are."

Quote by UK's Keith Farnish, environmental writer, philosopher and activist: "The only way to prevent global ecological collapse and thus ensure the survival of humanity is to rid the world of Industrial Civilization...Unloading essentially means the removal of an existing burden: for instance, removing grazing domesticated animals, razing cities to the ground, blowing up dams and switching off the greenhouse gas emissions machine."

If you go back in history you will see that these miscreants said, "If you would only put scrubbers on power plant smoke stacks. Then enacted laws where R12 was outlawed. Then enacted laws where you had to put an RTO on your processes. On and on and on. Nothing made them happy. Just like some kids, the more you give them the more they want. These are the greediest people on the face of the earth.

Hey Dook: The US government gets more per gallon in energy taxes that an oil company makes in profit.

Gringo: "Global Warming cult? I find it highly ironic that a confessed creationist accuses a sound and well funded Scientific Theory as a cult."

Well funded with our money. That is the whole point, to get that well fundedness.

• Gringo
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Does that include abiotic oil, Mr Creationist?

Edit @Maxx:

<<You don't believe in abiotic oil, remember?>>

No, I don't and neither does the global scientific community as a whole. The only weirdos who do are generally creationists and other religious fundamentalists, not because it has been scientifically proven (it hasn't) but because it fits in perfectly with their religious and wholly unscientific theories as it rejects the need for oil to be naturally produced over millions of years.

<<And even if it's proven that oil is abiotic and thus renewable...>>

Didn't you not too long ago argue that it had been proven? You even provided a link to a (non-scientific) paper by a fellow creationist, if I remember correctly. So what is it? Make up your mind, it would make arguing with you on this very subject a whole lot easier.

<<Warmists won't allow us to use it... because of your man-made Global Warming cult.>>

Global Warming cult? I find it highly ironic that a confessed creationist accuses a sound and well funded Scientific Theory as a cult.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You will find out when oil production declines.

<When oil production declines, it won't be because we are running out. It will be because misguided activists like you have robbed the world of our precious and live sustaining resources.>

No. It will be because people lik you will have pumped the oil well dry. No harm will come from leaving oil in the ground. If somehow the scientists you want to jail discover that Earth is not warming because of carbon dioxide, whatever oil is left in the ground will be available for use.

<Dook - Now you're in denial, you called the resources scarce, that means they are running out. And they surely are not.>

They are discovering oil. They are not making oil. When was the last time you heard about someone in Texas becoming a millionaire when he/she drilled for water?

<You don't believe in abiotic oil>

There is zero evidence of abiotic oil.

Rio

They have discovered lots of oil, but that oil has been there all along. There is less oil in the ground than before.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well actually DA "Maxx" as green energy sources are developed and utilized, the demand for oil will drop gradually as will the price. "Supply and Demand"

In addition, although you can bet your cahones that Exxon has a financial interest in the content under the Russian Permafrost, they will also be hedging their bet by investing heavily in alternative energy development. Result: Leaving the deniers in the dust. Yeah good riddance to bad blood.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jeff M
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

No pat, you deleted those that weer actually trying to show you the truth. Silence all dissenters eh? and yet you call all us Nazis.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Name a single piece of "Global Warming" legislation that has been enacted.

You should actually be asking Deniers that question. Failure to address global warming will impact energy costs more than imaginary conspiracies.

• 8 years ago

Yes because they are concerned with the survival of humanity and the earth not your inability to adjust.

• 8 years ago

Energy companies benefit from higher energy prices. Society as a whole does not, but the prices are a predictable and ultimately unavoidable market mechanism for dealing with scare resources. Higher prices promote conservation and development of alternatives.

Your great-grandchildren's great grandchildren will not be happy about your idiotic and endless anti-science lies, because they help support head-in-the-sand policies that are helping drive energy prices higher and higher, and to damage those future generations' economic well-being, regardless of completely ignorant you are of science, history, economics, Christianity, or basic grade school common sense. Meanwhile fake scientist JimZ's crackpot commie fantasies about "abiotic oil" will be as well remembered as "rain follows the plow" or pet rocks.

Edit: A favorite tactic of hard-core liars, even the non-stupid ones (rarely seen here) is to accuse truth-tellers of lying. I never said anything about oil "running out."

Edit2: Never mind apologizing to the grade school teachers you classes you flunked and disrupted, but try to find a literate person to look up "scarce" and "running out" in a good dictionary and explain the difference. I think even you might be able to understand it. Gold is scarce, for example, but it is not "running out." Oil is becoming more expensive as it becomes harder and costlier to find reserves and get them out of the ground, but we are far from "running out" of it. This is typically explained in the first week of freshman college Economics, but of course you need to finish 6th grade before you can enroll in high school and then college. Or just give up: no amount of copy-cat arrogance and pitiful endless lying from you can possibly make up for your stupidity. There is a snowball's chance in hell of you ever understanding climate science, even if you lifted a finger to try.

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Obviously they would but they seldom admit to what they want. Obama's Chu toy famously stated that he thought gas prices should be closer to Europe's. Having just came from Italy, I can tell you that 4 times higher isn't far from the actuality. The Europeans don't pay 4 times as much due to shortages. What a crock. The shortages are due to leftists putting obstacles in front of exploration and production PERIOD. Anybody that suggests otherwise is clueless.

I would like Gringo to inform the rest of us using the traditional theory of petroleum formation why Helium and Iridium are associated with petroleum. Also, why are coal and petroleum fields roughly associated with each other when one is supposedly formed from swamps and the other from reworked marine life but I digress.

• As long as you're hurting I'm happy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.