Should i be mad that my best friend hangs out with my enemy?

I have a best friend and when we hang out we always talk about my enemy. My best friend always says how my enemy just uses her and her mom doesn't like her and she is not allowed to sleep over at her house, but then this morning, my bf put pics online of her and my emeny at the pool and stuff togethe, oh also my enemy is VERY aware that we are bf and she is VERY jelous. WHAT DO I DOO??

Favorite Answer

Well if your best friend is really your friend then he/she shouldn't be doing this to you specially since he knows about it. Plus posting the pics of them together is what made it worse. Talk to your friend and ask why they did it and if it's not a good reason then maybe you should reconsider the whole "best friend" thing

Dont let it get to you. If your best friend is really being used shell find out the hard way and then realize her mistakes. And as for the other girl if you don't let it get to you, she won't be getting the reaction shes hoping to get out of you. Most of the time in life up to high school and sometimes after people only do things like that for the reaction it'll spark in the other person. If there's no reaction, they lose. So your enemy will lose. Just make sure you don't do anything to upset and lose your best friend. If one thing is certain people usually don't like the it's me or them thing. So just keep hanging out with her try not to talk about the enemy so much and let her realize he's being used and the enemy will eventually go away

Source(s): Life
  • Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

This is ideal, your best friend is in a prime position to get all the juicy gossip from your enemy, for you to use to get even or just to make your enemy suffer............but can you do something like that , or you could get to know your enemy a little better see if you can become friends t

Okay youu know what? Your friend is a big fat hypocrite. Sry but that's what she sounds like. Shes all, ya i hate your enemyy, and the next minute shes all hey enemy lets go swimming!

You outta siit down and talk to her. She is being an idiotic so called friend and if she won't stop, then sheisn't your friend at all. Im sry but that is how it is. Im still ,ad about my loss and bullying in third and fourth grade and thats life.

And sry for sound rude and mistakes. Tyyping on a touch screen is annoyuiing at times...:-)

Source(s): Thrid and fourth grade fifth grade and coontinuing

OMG my 7th grade year exactly! Couldn't get this girl to stop taking all of my friends... I would be talking to them down the hall and she would cut me off and be like"_(friends name)_ come here" TWO WORDS: JEALOUS BEE-YACH... At least your friend knows how your enemy is. Don't get to upset though she is probably just trying to get a rise out of you. You are doing exactly what she wants. Do you want her to get what she wants? Nooooooooo. She probably looks at you as a threat. Act like there is nothing wrong with what is going on and you will be fine. STAY STRONG GIRLY!!!

in case you save this approach, I see you without genuine friends, bitter and offended and your may be friends ignoring you using fact they don't look after your strategies-set. no person desires the corporate of one who continuously has an awl to grind with somebody or the different interior the team.~~~~don't be that one. Your in basic terms hurting your self ! Now why might absolutely everyone % to do this ?? you could exchange, I did. good success to you and a happy New year to~~~~Jill.

stay calm and be yourself keep being her friend. your frend has every right to hang or talk to anyone.

although be careful cause your enemy might use your friend to be against you. but if she does that and you friend listens then she isnt really your friend.