Easy 10points!!!! choosing university!!!?

Please choose one university below, that is satisitied to these 3 things; proper cost of living, famous for medicine, beautiful girl lol.

(University of Edinburgh)

(University of Glasgow)

(University of Manchester)

(University of Leeds)

University of Liverpool)

(University of Newcastle)

(University of Sheffield)

(Cardiff University)

(University of Birmingham)

(University of Bristol)

(University of Southampton)

(University of Warwick)

Best Answer

So glad i came across this question.

I passed my A-Levels last week with an A* in Statistics and an A in Chem and Bio.

I have been accepted into Bristol University and it is one of the best universities in the united kingdom.

(Link: http://www.bris.ac.uk/ )

It has reasonable living quarters or Halls as we call them, (Link to the halls website: www.bristol.ac.uk/accommodation/prs/ )

Access to major cities such as London or Manchester or Brighton are easily accessible by train.

also crime rate is low and as your last question asks, it has the fifth largest percentage of single women from the ages of 18-25 years of age.

My second choice would be Southampton and third Choice would be Warwick.

I hope this helps.

Source(s): Bristol University: http://www.bris.ac.uk/ Halls of residence: www.bristol.ac.uk/accommodation/prs/

Personal choices would be (not in any order) Edinburgh, Bristol and Warwick. All have great reputations and Edinburgh, to my knowledge, is well known for its medicine courses. Warwick would be the cheapest place to live of the three and, well, the girl bit depends on you! Hope this helps but I would look into it a bit more than using something such as Yahoo!Answers

University of Newcastle - a very good reputation for medicine (one of the best), a big city that offers a very good social life for a beautiful girl (!!), situated in the north-east accommodation costs are not prohibitive.

Hope this helps. The important thing however is that it offers an excellent course in medicine so you would be very employable at the end of it all.

Best of luck

• Duke

Southampton

Universe of warwick seems nice... never heard of the other champs though

Indiana University!! Indiana hoosier right here represent!!

mell. :)