My brother smokes cigarette,smokes week,does yaba,heroin!!!!! Help!!!!?

he is a cronic smoker,and also a cronic weed smoker,he does yaba and heroin.....I told my parents to take him to rehab,but they dont do anything,he will die!!!! My mom and dad says we can not do anything,he have to get out of it, how can we take him to rehab if he does not want to go...I am like your son will die... show more he is a cronic smoker,and also a cronic weed smoker,he does yaba and heroin.....I told my parents to take him to rehab,but they dont do anything,he will die!!!! My mom and dad says we can not do anything,he have to get out of it, how can we take him to rehab if he does not want to go...I am like your son will die with overdose!!!!! What to do???
Will he really die if he keeps on doing all those drugs???? And can a drug user get out of the abuse himself without the help of rehab?