John W
Lv 7
John W asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Is it true President Obama supports late term abortions?

"Obama sharply criticized the Supreme Court for its 2007 Gonzales v. Carhart decision upholding the federal Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act. He said, "I strongly disagree with today’s Supreme Court ruling…I am extremely concerned that this ruling will embolden state legislatures to enact further measures to restrict a woman’s right to choose, and that the conservative Supreme Court justices will look for other opportunities to erode Roe v. Wade, which is established federal law and a matter of equal rights for women."

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, Obama doesn't believe that a woman should ever be, in his words, burdened by a baby, even if it means a child who is sustainable outside of the womb is murdered just weeks before its expected due date.

This is why I supported Guiliani in the last election. His very successful adoption program in NYC saved thousands of lives by taking the stigma away adoption and in the process gave thousands of parents a child to love all of their own.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

He opposes efforts to stop late term abortions...that is the same as supporting them.

The Liberals just sued Arizona for limiting abortions after 5.5 months. As though 5.5 months isn't enough time to figure out it you want an abortion

• He also supports--born alive (abortions that produce a live child) to be left to die without medical help.

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/05/24/aborted-child-b...

http://www.humanrightsforunbornchildren.com/truth/...

There are many such cases. NOW with his help and support the doctors are allowed to walk away from a living life

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Obama is a late term abortion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yes and he was the only Senator in Illinois to vote for it.

• 8 years ago

He was FOR late term abortions,until he was told that stance might be politically incorrect,then he WASN'T for them...,

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

God - I hope so.

You know what? Abortions are NONE of your goddamned business.... they're the business of the person who is pregnant. Nobody else. But the right wingers can't leave it alone - it's their HOT BUTTON item.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Meanwhile, his record says otherwise....Obama has no problem with late term murder.

• Sarah
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
  • 8 years ago

Well he'll support what his masters tell him to support.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.