How to remove black magic or jadu tona?

Hi, My situation is very tough. Since my marriage, I feel that somebody is doing black magic on me or my husband (especially my husband) coz of some things i have observed. Since, from the day of my marriage, my husband didn't like my parents at all. He has become very stubborn and even beats me when he is... show more Hi,

My situation is very tough. Since my marriage, I feel that somebody is doing black magic on me or my husband (especially my husband) coz of some things i have observed. Since, from the day of my marriage, my husband didn't like my parents at all. He has become very stubborn and even beats me when he is out of control. He is very nice person, cares for me..but for some reason, he just has a demon in his mind who encourages him not to look where he is socially or publicly (especially where my parents are around, or i'm with my relatives) and tends to insult himself and my parents. I didn't believed it earlier in such things as I am a master's graduate student, but when I found out that someone did put black magic on my mother and she was ill for no reason for about an year, with not cause identified and she recovered instantly when she went to some Hanuman Ji temple in Rajasthan. Now, when i heard that, I tried to look for suspicious things, and found out that my husband's wedding shirt is missing. Also, in my house i am unable to lit desi ghee jyot and just lite candles. I have tried that several times, since 2-3 months, but no luck. Also, my husband has lost his job out of nowhere and for no particular reason. He is now going very far from me to try his luck in a different place. I have to sell off my furniture and recently, when I went to mandir with my family, as i was going to step in the mandir, my husband hold my hand and startred fighting with me for no reason and asked to leave mandir, and even imagine, i couldn't even enter the mandir and left there as I didn't want to create any scene in public. I'm really stressed. All recruitement agencies who used to call my husband when he was employed for other job interviews, told him that they have nothing for him. My life is just upside down. Also, i have noticed that i generally have problems when i come from any luxurious holidays. I know people are jealous of me coz my husband was really a gem, he used to get me anything i point at..but now he has just changed since 4-5 months. Its only last night I found out that his wedding shirt is missing, when he asked me about his wedding suit, and it was then then i realized that few months ago, i left some of my luggage at my relatives house (their mother was a black magician and did one on my aunt for not having a son, and my aunt's son died as he was born. It was no premature and just normal delivery..even doctors were shocked.), and my husband's shirt was in that luggage (the shirt which is missing now). I'm really stressed. Please tell me what to do...please...and please do not reply me if u cudn't help. i dnt need any psychological advice, only genuine advice to tell me how i can remove this jadu tona/black magic....
1 answer 1