Thoughts about Beast Boy?

Haha this is gonna sound weird but for some reason ( I love the Teen Titans BTW) I've always imagined that if Beast Boy were to ever look you know...not green then he would be Hispanic. I don't know it might be because of his spiky hair or wishful thinking (I'm Hispanic so it would be cool if he was). I... show more Haha this is gonna sound weird but for some reason ( I love the Teen Titans BTW) I've always imagined that if Beast Boy were to ever look you know...not green then he would be Hispanic. I don't know it might be because of his spiky hair or wishful thinking (I'm Hispanic so it would be cool if he was). I also remember once he was narrating some story about himself and they had a little thought bubble above his head with the images of the story contained in it and the beast boy in the thought bubble was like really tan. Haha just wondering if anyone could see where I'm coming from.
Oh and is anyone else mad that the new Teen Titans show isn't like the original>
Update: Of course it doesn't matter :) just a thought.
and man i can't even tell you how mad i am about the new teen titans go :P