Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 8 years ago

Thoughts about Beast Boy?

Haha this is gonna sound weird but for some reason ( I love the Teen Titans BTW) I've always imagined that if Beast Boy were to ever look you know...not green then he would be Hispanic. I don't know it might be because of his spiky hair or wishful thinking (I'm Hispanic so it would be cool if he was). I also remember once he was narrating some story about himself and they had a little thought bubble above his head with the images of the story contained in it and the beast boy in the thought bubble was like really tan. Haha just wondering if anyone could see where I'm coming from.

Oh and is anyone else mad that the new Teen Titans show isn't like the original>

Update:

Of course it doesn't matter :) just a thought.

and man i can't even tell you how mad i am about the new teen titans go :P

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

omg i luv that show and miss it so much. yeah i hate the new teen titans... i never thought of him being hispanic.. i never thought of him as anything.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Yes they didnt even finish the original. If they were Gana pick a time to end it then why not after they defeated ravens dad or that large group of every villain they ever faced? and what happed to slade? and the second red X? and Terra? and robins brief case? and What kind of accident was cyborg in? also there is a napoleon dynamite Cameo on the Last episode with Beast boy and Terra Talking in the school.

• 8 years ago

I cannot see Beast Boy as Hispanic. Sorry :3 He seems either Caucasian or Italian with his love of pizza.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

lolz i love that show but in young justice one of the episodes beast boy had a flash back and he had orange hair and frikels (sorry i spell wrong) and his parents got into a car crash the after the flash back was over he was still green with no tail and look like a human then he went back to his old self (with the tail) ...... he was crying... it was so cute! i love him <3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

i didnt think he had a human type race to him...

i didnt know about the new teentitains...yeah, the last ep left everyone hanging if tera was really back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.