Aching in the bladder area, I dont have an infection so what could it be?

I have aching in the bladder area. I thought it was just my bladder holding too much, because I felt it only after I used the bathroom. It is very dull not sharp at all. I didn't think of it much until it latest for a few hours. Then the next day I felt aching in my uterus. So then I thought it could be just... show more I have aching in the bladder area. I thought it was just my bladder holding too much, because I felt it only after I used the bathroom. It is very dull not sharp at all. I didn't think of it much until it latest for a few hours.
Then the next day I felt aching in my uterus. So then I thought it could be just me ovulating, but I just got done ovulating a few days ago and I realized that my ovulating pains r a lot sharper where as this is dull aching.

My urine doesn't burn what so ever, so has anyone gone through this same thing or is this nothing?
1 answer 1