What are societal notions?
I just need a general explanation of what it is. Thanks in advance!
- dizwarLv 78 years agoFavorite Answer
Such notions are beliefs or opinions about the way society is supposed to be, or how society is supposed to do things. Here are some examples:
- people aren't supposed to spit in public
- women are supposed to shave their legs and armpits
- a real man isn't supposed to show weakness
- you're supposed to pray before eating a meal
- you're supposed to bring a gift when invited to a party
- everyone is supposed to have a best friend
- everyone is supposed to have a Facebook account
- red hearts are supposed to symbolize love
- you're supposed to give out candy on Halloween