Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 8 years ago

Teens: Do you live by the motto yolo?

I Don't but I like to think I live by the mottos LLL (living like Larry) and YOYO (your only young once). what do you live by?

BQ: do you like spongebob

BQ2: Ready for school?

Update:

I think Yolo really mean having fun with your family and friends and never giving up and having fun not acting like an idiot

Update 2:

@ℓσνєℓу ¢σмρℓєχ ~ι'м иσт σкαу~ how does being13 make a difference?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

YOLO is an excuse for whores to do whore behavior. And for people to do stupid stuff.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

I do live by the motto YOLO, but I live for it as a way of saying " I'm going to graduate college, YOLO " and stuff as family, education and smart things. Not stupid things like kids going out partying, getting wasted and thinking that's what YOLO is for.

BQ: I liked it a lot more when I was younger but I watch it from time to time again :)

BQ2: Yes, I'm starting a new one so I'm kind of nervous to know nobody while everyone has friends and I get lost. But I can't wait (:

• 8 years ago

No, because I'm not an idiot who thinks I'm a cat. I don't need a reminder that I live once and never will.

People mainly use YOLO to do stupid stuff

• 8 years ago

No. But I'll sometimes say "yolo!" to make a funny.

BQ: Not anymore

BQ2: Yes. I've had a bad summer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • None really. I just kind of float my way through life lol. I could probably live like there's no tomorrow a little better but at the moment I'm good.

• 8 years ago

No. Because there is no way to prove that we only live once.

I don't feel like I live once. I feel like I am living. alive. until I die. And I can't call it "living once". Continuous thinking and beating of the heart for 80 years (on average) cannot be summed up in to the phrase "Yolo"

Life is complex because it is not fully understood. It's not always fun. I actually think it's cruel at times. I am not pessimistic about it though. Just realistic.

BQ: Yes

BQ2: Yes

• 8 years ago

YOYO all the way! YOLO is overused!

BQ- TOTES!

BQ2- Kinda?

• 8 years ago

Now she want a photo, you already know, though

You only live once: that's motto YOLO! ( Sorry Saw the opportonity XD)

BQ: i used to

BQ: I already started :P

• PP
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I guess. But not in the way it was made. I go by it by not abusing my body, making stupid decisions, and wasting time with the wrong crowd. I go by it by doing safe and fun things, and spending as much time with everyone I love.

BQ: Of coursee.

BQ2: Not at all.

• 8 years ago

Nah, most people just take YOLO as a joke now, or use it as an excuse to f*ck up their lives.

BQ - No

BQ2 - Never will be

• 8 years ago

I think everyone lives by YOLO, because of course, everyone only lives once.

However, this is shouldn't be an excuse to do stupid things at a young age and mess up your future.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.