Themecloud.co - Malware Detected?

A month ago I installed a theme from themecloud.co to my tumblr. Just yesterday I was able to view my tumblr perfectly fine. However, I tried to view it just now, and a red page came up that says: (Tumblr account here) contains content from www.themecloud.co, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer... show more A month ago I installed a theme from themecloud.co to my tumblr. Just yesterday I was able to view my tumblr perfectly fine. However, I tried to view it just now, and a red page came up that says:

(Tumblr account here) contains content from www.themecloud.co, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified www.themecloud.co that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.themecloud.co, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

When I do visit the 'Google Safe Browsing' diagnostic page, it says the following:

What is the current listing status for www.themecloud.co/themes/narnia?
This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Google has not visited this site within the past 90 days.
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, www.themecloud.co/themes/narnia did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

So, I'm kind of confused why it says Malware was detected, but then Google states themecloud.co is not suspected as harmful?
Does anyone have any ideas at all of what could be going on...?
Thank you for your help.