Must see things for a year long road trip?

I know this sounds ambitious but im 16 and i plan on geting an RV after i graduate college and going on a year long road trip in the US with my friends. im aware it will be a LOT of money but i want to see the world. its my dream! so i was wondering what are some MUST SEE things in the united states?

Best Answer

Wow, I am envious. Your trip depends on where you start from. Must see's are ( in my 53 year old opinion ), Fenway Park in Boston. Bay of Funday in Maine, the Blue Ridge Parkway ( Virginia to NC), ground zero ( sorry I still get choked up over the loss of those folks), Washington DC, Miami Beach, out west the Bad Lands in SD, Mt Rushmore, Devils Tower, Sturgis SD during Bike Week..And cant leave out Disney Land (Fl).

Source(s): Been to all these places.
  • Ava

Monument valley is #1 on my list. The Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Mount Rushmore, Devil's Tower, Crazyhorse, Washington, D.C., New York city, Bar Harbor Maine. Jeez there really is a lot to see lol. I've done the top states. New England, and Las vegas/ grand canyon. My favourite state was South Dakota where a few of the things I mentioned are located.

Take it for a whole provider at a reliable mechanic, then the least you'll do is ensure that there is petrol, iol and water on your auto.And take into account to investigate you tyre strain-consistently(specially on an extended go back and forth within the scorching South African solar).Good success!

Mall of america... buy me some things. go to the border and catch border hoppers. obama. mount Rushmore. grand canyon