Do you really think Ba/Cisse is better than Luis "El Pistolero" SUAREZ or is it just Geordie's ignorance?

And do you really think he is overrated (ignoring LFC fans' opinions)?

EXPLANATION:

First of all, most of you on this site don't seem to realize that Suarez isn't an "out-and-out" striker. He plays slightly deeper in a sort of second-striker role. Much like David Silva or even Dennis Bergkamp.

Therefore, you can't say he's overrated or underrated solely based on his goal-scoring record.

Comparisons for Geordie:

Suarez has a 52% goal-to-game ratio for his national team;

Ba's is 26%

Cisse's is 52% (but with FAR less caps than Suarez.. even though he's older than Suarez LOL)

Based on these results, we can safely say Suarez plays FAR FAR better for his NT than either Cisse or Ba. Suarez plays for Uruguay,so he will play against the best teams in the world like Brazil and Argentina. Ba and Cisse most of the time play against cr@p NTs. Therefore, Suarez's 52% is much more impressive than Cisse's, because of the fact that Suarez has far more caps and because Suarez plays against better NTs.

Secondly, Suarez has scored FAR, FAR, FAR more goals in his career than either Ba or Cisse, even though he has consistently played against better teams/in tougher leagues throughout his career. Add to that the fact that Suarez is younger just proves my point even further.

Suarez's NT goal-to-game ratio is also better than:

Messi

Ronaldo

Rooney

Imbrahimovic

Welbeck

Defoe

Tevez

Balotelli

etc

etc

Suarez has won 9 individual awards in his career.

Cisse has 3.

Ba has 1.

Also, SUAREZ HAS SCORED FAR MORE FIRST-DIVISION GOALS IN HIS CAREER THAN BA AND CISSE HAVE PUT TOGETHER (AND BOTH BA AND CISSE AND OLDER THAN SUAREZ).

Suarez won player of the tournament at Copa America, over the likes of Messi, Tevez, etc, whereas Ba or Cisse never came close to replicating the same thing in the Africa Cup of Nations.

And lastly, you CANNOT blame Suarez for his performances in England, and judge him as a player solely based on that part of his career. MANY foreign strikers struggle in their first 1 or 2 full seasons in England. And Suarez isn't even a proper striker as I said before!

The following all stuggled to get goals in their first season in England:

Eric Cantona

Tony Yeboah

Nicolas Anelka

etc

So, if you do think Suarez is overrated... why?

And please give a LOGICAL reason.

Who even rated him in the first place besides Liverpool fans.

If RVP, Ba, Cisse, Hernandez, Welbeck, etc are all so good, WHY WEREN'T THEY ON THE SHORTLIST FOR THE BALLON D'OR?????

@Niall

Sorry I didn't know played all 11 positions at once.

LOL

Responses like that just prove I'm right.

@Geordie

I never knew someone could be so stupid without being in an asylum.

I knew you would answer with these two statements:

"Ba scored more goals last season than Suarez has in his entire Liverpool career.

Cisse scored two more goals than Suarez did last season, in less than half the games."

These are from another question you answered.

My response to them:

Suarez is not a centre-forward, if you even bothered to read (I understand if you don't know how to read).

Therefore, Suarez obviously won't score 40 goals a season.

Secondly I never said "every" striker struggle, I said "many".

Therefore, quoting Cisse is not the brightest thing to do, wouldn't you say....

And with regards to what you said about Ba and Suarez... you make it sound like Suarez has been at LFC for decades when you say "entire Liverpool career". He's been there for a season and a bit.

So what you're saying is:

Striker A scored mo

@Manchester Fellow

If you can find my one example or where I've done any of that I'll make my avatar the Man United badge.

Usually when people TRY "contradict" my argument their statistics/counter-argument makes no sense so I don't grace them with a reply.

One of my subjects I studied at university was Mathematical Statistics (not the fake statistics most people do). It is the most failed course at university. So I'm already on a level above most people on here.

Favorite Answer

some good things going for Cisse and Ba is neither have been banned for being RACIST or doing a vampire act and biting other players

Great goals by Suarez in Saturday's game v West Brom

oh Sorry you lost

West Brom 3 Liverpool 0

Ok Suarez missed two easy goal scoring chances lol

"And please give a LOGICAL reason."

Okay;

Ba scored more goals last season than Suarez has in his entire Liverpool career.

Cisse scored two more goals than Suarez did last season, in less than half the games.

For a center-forward who is allegedly world-class, there can be no excuses. Not to mention, some of the goals Cisse scored were nothing short of incredible and you know it.

"MANY foreign strikers struggle in their first 1 or 2 full seasons in England."

Cisse was in his first season in England. Ba is now in his second.

"Secondly, Suarez has scored FAR, FAR, FAR more goals in his career than either Ba or Cisse..."

Suarez - 159 goals in 284 games.

Cisse - 105 goals in 228 games.

Ba - 94 goals in 191 games.

Hardly 'far, far more' and in a goal to game ratio, both of them about the same as Suarez.

"even though he has consistently played against better teams/in tougher leagues throughout his career." - Simply not true. Ajax are one of the best Dutch teams ever and Nacional are very highly rated in their league. Whereas FC Freigburg and Metz were both very low ranked in Germany and France respectively and Hoffenheim and West Ham are hardly top drawer either.

No I read it all just too much of it is bullsh!t and my daily intake of said bullsh!t is already at it's maximum.

No-one is saying to score 40 goals a season, but for a centre-forward getting what, 15 goals in 45 games, off the top of my head? Is NOT World Class. You can't even say he has a particularly key to assists.

Now just accept that your team finished 16 points behind us for a reason. We're better now. Deal with it.

Here is a logical explanation.

How many times do you get caught out on here,

A) making stats up?

B) not representing the full stats.

C) Ignoring any stats that contradict your argument.

I can't be bothered even reading it all.

cisse and Ba are 10x better than suarez

• Rolf

You are a disgusting tragedy mocking troll

Does that answer this question? Not sure cuz i didnt read it.

im sorry who finished higher in the prem. yea thats right