Three hours ago, I injected 2cc of Vodka (40% alcohol) into each testicle in an attempt to kill them.?

Three hours ago, I injected 2cc of Vodka (40% alcohol) into each testicle in an attempt to kill them. I used a 25g 3cc syringe. I poured the Vodka into a small glass, then filled the syringe slightly over 2cc, then pushed the plunger expelling the excess (along with the air; supposedly, injecting air into the... show more Three hours ago, I injected 2cc of Vodka (40% alcohol) into each testicle in an attempt to kill them.

I used a 25g 3cc syringe. I poured the Vodka into a small glass, then filled the syringe slightly over 2cc, then pushed the plunger expelling the excess (along with the air; supposedly, injecting air into the body is dangerous and can cause a heart attack) back into the glass.

I poured a bit of rubbing alcohol onto a cotton ball, and swabbed the right side of my scrotum.

With my left hand, I held my right testicle close to the scrotum. I held the syringe in my right hand, pressing it to the scrotum. I felt a slight prick, seeing a small depression in the skin forming at the tip of the needle. I slowly pushed the syringe into my testicle. The needle was sharp, like needles typically are, so all I felt as it went in was the initial prick (the depression in the skin eased up as the needle pierced through) and a sensation as if my testicles were being lightly squeezed.

I pulled back on the plunger a bit to make sure that no blood came out (which would indicate that I had hit a blood vessel). As I pushed the plunger in, the testicle-squeezing sensation increased, so I pushed it in slower and took maybe half a minute to inject the entire 2cc. For some unexpected reason, doing this felt erotic, and I wished that a close female friend was the one doing the injecting. When I finished injecting it, I withdrew the syringe and felt my testicle. It was now hard, presumably stretched by the fluid I injected.

I repeated the same process on the left testicle. This time, the needle took longer to pierce through the skin. The testicle squeezing sensation was also more painful as I injected the fluid, and I had to go slower. Other than that, it was the same.

I went online briefly to tell a close friend that I had finished the procedure. My testicles kept feeling as if someone was constantly squeezing them and it hurt, so I took acetaminophen and went to lie down. Three hours later, it didn't hurt as much anymore, so here I am typing this. Judging from my previous experiences with pain, I think it wouldn't have really hurt had I taken a strong prescription-only painkiller.

Now, from what I've been told about the Vodka injection method, one injection may not be enough to kill the testicles; I may need two or three. I hope the later injections aren't as painful as this one was, perhaps due to the testicular tissue being partially dead. Or maybe I can find a bit of prescription painkiller that I should still have a few pills left over of from when I was in the hospital last year.