• 小豬
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Kari Kimmel - Call Me

請自行上youtube確認囉:)

歌詞:

Yeah

Whenever you need someone to talk to I wanna be the one you can run to make things right you know you can call me Whenever you feel down or too lonely you need a friend someone who will come through every time, you know you can Call Me

You know you're not alone I wanna let you know everybody hurts sometimes hearts are made of glass but the hurt won't last, it will be alright

Sometimes we're strong sometimes we crumble, I'll catch you when you fall.

Whenever you need someone to talk to I wanna be the one you can run to make things right you know you can call me Whenever you feel down or too lonely you need a friend someone who will come through every time you know you can Call Me

A brother in the rain shelter from the pain let me be your safe place

I won't disappear I'll always be here, when the love breaks

Sometimes we're strong sometimes we crumble, I'll catch you when you fall

Whenever you need someone to talk to I wanna be the one you can run to make things right you know you can call me Whenever you feel down or too lonely you need a friend someone who will come through every time you know you can Call Me

I know how it feels to be broken hearted, fallin' apart is true

But you are the one that brought me back now it's my turn to be there for you.

Any time you want now

You can Call Me

Any time you need a friend

All you do is just when, yeah any time that you like day or night call my number

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.