Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 8 years ago

偶像劇背景音樂

我有看一部叫做pm10-am3 的偶像劇 他在大概第4集 第18分的時候有一首背景音樂很好聽 可是我不知道是誰唱的 歌名是啥麼 請大大們替我解答

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHfPc3aP57c

Youtube thumbnail

第18分左右的背景音樂 謝謝

Rating
  • 小豬
    Favorite Answer

Kari Kimmel - Call Me

請自行上youtube確認囉:)

歌詞:

Yeah

Whenever you need someone to talk to I wanna be the one you can run to make things right you know you can call me Whenever you feel down or too lonely you need a friend someone who will come through every time, you know you can Call Me

You know you're not alone I wanna let you know everybody hurts sometimes hearts are made of glass but the hurt won't last, it will be alright

Sometimes we're strong sometimes we crumble, I'll catch you when you fall.

Whenever you need someone to talk to I wanna be the one you can run to make things right you know you can call me Whenever you feel down or too lonely you need a friend someone who will come through every time you know you can Call Me

A brother in the rain shelter from the pain let me be your safe place

I won't disappear I'll always be here, when the love breaks

Sometimes we're strong sometimes we crumble, I'll catch you when you fall

I know how it feels to be broken hearted, fallin' apart is true

But you are the one that brought me back now it's my turn to be there for you.

Any time you want now

You can Call Me

Any time you need a friend

All you do is just when, yeah any time that you like day or night call my number