Can you make a reboot cd after getting a virus?

so i was kinda wonderin if anyone here knew since i'm blessed with the inability to communicate with google successfully.... so like i got a virus on my computer right man.... and like... i need to like do the thing where you just completely restart anew... problem is i never wrote a recovery disk cuz i... show more so i was kinda wonderin if anyone here knew since i'm blessed with the inability to communicate with google successfully....

so like i got a virus on my computer right man.... and like... i need to like do the thing where you just completely restart anew... problem is i never wrote a recovery disk cuz i forgot my floppy one aint gonna work now that it is the age of the CD... so like... can i still write the disk to resart everything or would it be all wonked up from the virus? ((yea i can still use like... safe mode...))

sorry... i know this probably sounds extremely idiotic to anyone with even a pinch of nerd skillz >_>
Update: euh.... it starts normally then it bluescreens out and goes to safe mode... _