Toby asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

2000 Ravens team vs. 2012 49ers team? Which defense is better?

2000 Ravens: Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Peter Boulware, Chris McAlister, Rod Woodson, Kim Hering, Larry Webster, Keith Washington, James Trapp, Adalius Thomas, Duane Starks, Tony Siragusa, Jamie Sharper, Carl Powell, Anthony Poindexter, Anthony Mitchell, Micheal McCary, Clarence Love, Brad Jackson, Corey Harris, Lional Dalton, Rob Burnett, O.J. Brigance, Cornell Brown, and Robert Bailey.

2012 49ers: Patrick Willis, NaVorro Bowman, Larry Grant, Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, Larry Grant, Tavares Gooden, Ahmad Brooks, Parys Haralson, Isaac Sopoaga, Ray McDonald, Ricky Jean Francois, Ian Williams, Demarcus Dobbs, Will Tukuafu, Carlos Rogers, Tarell Brown, Chris Culliver, Perrish Cox, Tramanie Brock, Dashon Goldson, Donte Whitner, C.J. Spillman, Trenton Robinson, Cam Johnson, Eric Bakhtiari, and Darius Fleming

Who is the best defense?

Best Answer

niner fan but ravens in 2000 are better ...

Source(s): mi cabeza

Ravens

Ravens

• na

it is seen lots of techniques. For one I consider the single that pronounced you could not evaluate the communities of a extra present day era vs a team of approximately 37 years in the past for various motives. I mean I heavily think of that the Ravens might have beat them in case you have been to transport them in some form of time gadget. inspite of the shown fact that because of the fact the question asks that's the better team i'll respond to the Dolphins because of the success they made up of being undefeated.

Ravens def was so good that they didn't need an offense. I've been watching football for 55 years and I can't think of a def that was as good! Wait, I just did...dabears'85

Ravens. TOo bad both offenses are terrible lol

2000 RAVENS

ravens