Step by step how to get a motorcycle license in Texas?

i live in texas. i am over 18 yrs old. i have never ridden a motorcycle before. i do not have a motorcycle currently (i am planning on getting one) and i have money saved for a motorcycle safety class if neccesary.I have a regular drivers license. My question is, what steps do i need to take (in order) if i want to acquire a motorcycle license. Do i first need to take a written test to get a permit? Or do i go to a motorcycle safety course first? will they provide me with a motorcycle in the safety course? when i go to the DPS, can i get the license without owning a motorcycle (in which case i would not be able to show proof of insurance/ownership). Please, i just want a checklist, in order, of how to get a Class M motorcycle license. Thank you so much! i always choose a BEST ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Please spoon feed me, I'm too busy texting to read anything on the Texas DMV website about obtaining a motorcycle endorsement. Despite the fact that they're the only thing standing in my way, but I'm not going to read their information first. Instead, I want random people that live in different states and foreign countries to hold my willie for me whilst I urinate.

In the bottom right corner, there is a box that says, "Do a little research." I think it's talking to you.

Source(s): ======================================== This message brought to you by: Easy Bins Dumpster Rentals of Northern VA http://www.easy-bins.com
  • Dan
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Check the web, DPS motorcycle license> that gets a list of local classes, Take the classes, passing will get yo a waiver for the riding test,then the State written test.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.