I NEED GUY ADVICE, I'm clueless when it comes to dating?

First of all let me state that I've never had a boyfriend before or ever been kissed (I'm 17, sad... I know). I have no clue about guys when it comes to dating and whatever they do when they like you or yada yada.

So at my part-time job I met this guy and he's 23. He's really nice and funny and he's really sweet to me. He's always touching me, you know, like a gentle shove to the arm or just placing his hand on my shoulder. He usually jokes around with me or just tries to act cool. Sometimes I catch him staring at me (but then I'm always staring at him, lol, so maybe he can just feel me staring at him) or if I'm in one section of the store where we work, let's say talking to a co-worker or something he'll stop and talk, when he was originally going the other direction. Also, before he used to ignore me then be really talkative, but now we've been "getting along" better and have been talking more, I guess you can say. I don't know, THE GUY CONFUSES ME! Their times where I feel like he wants to tell me something, but he just hesitates. Like what does this mean? Do you think he likes me or not? Or maybe he's just being nice.

I mean I admit I really like this guy, but I don't know what to do or say. I'm really shy so I know I won't make the first move. One of my friends suggested that he hasn't asked me out because I'm under age but I don't think that's the case. Anbody has some advice or tips, idk? Thanks! (I asked this question yesterday but I thought I could ask again today for a different opinion.)

Favorite Answer

Youre the girl, and you are in control as if it is an interview and youre the hiring manager. Test if he's got patients, courage, caring, sensitive, and especially if he's a responsible provider. Especially in todays world. Ask him what his dreams are and what careers he's planning on. And ask him what and where he would like to do or visit in the entire world if he ever had the chance or money someday.

Get all deep with his azz, and see if he'll crack, and burst out screamin like a mad man and admit that he is a perverted 3rd degree child predator, who was just tryin to get fresh meat to pound on. If he doesn't crack, then maybe agree to a second date if he asks.

Hey I'm 29, will you go out with me?

Ewww. He's too old. My sister is that age and I'm 16. I've never had a boyfriend either but don't go out with him. It's just too big of an age difference. Not to freakvyou out, but e same thing happened with my friend and she started dating him and hevraped her. I'm not saying it will happen, but just be careful. What would he want with a 17 year old? He could just be really flirty

You need to tell him how you feel. If a guy is shy, he won't do anything because he's afraid of scaring you off or he's afraid of being creepy. Yes, it matters that you are younger. He's probably not sure that you'll go for him.

He's interested, but not totally sure.

Like he kindof thinks you're into him, but not totally sure.

Help with mine:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201208...

Talk to him tell him how you feel.