I NEED GUY ADVICE, I'm clueless when it comes to dating?

First of all let me state that I've never had a boyfriend before or ever been kissed (I'm 17, sad... I know). I have no clue about guys when it comes to dating and whatever they do when they like you or yada yada. So at my part-time job I met this guy and he's 23. He's really nice and funny and... show more First of all let me state that I've never had a boyfriend before or ever been kissed (I'm 17, sad... I know). I have no clue about guys when it comes to dating and whatever they do when they like you or yada yada.

So at my part-time job I met this guy and he's 23. He's really nice and funny and he's really sweet to me. He's always touching me, you know, like a gentle shove to the arm or just placing his hand on my shoulder. He usually jokes around with me or just tries to act cool. Sometimes I catch him staring at me (but then I'm always staring at him, lol, so maybe he can just feel me staring at him) or if I'm in one section of the store where we work, let's say talking to a co-worker or something he'll stop and talk, when he was originally going the other direction. Also, before he used to ignore me then be really talkative, but now we've been "getting along" better and have been talking more, I guess you can say. I don't know, THE GUY CONFUSES ME! Their times where I feel like he wants to tell me something, but he just hesitates. Like what does this mean? Do you think he likes me or not? Or maybe he's just being nice.

I mean I admit I really like this guy, but I don't know what to do or say. I'm really shy so I know I won't make the first move. One of my friends suggested that he hasn't asked me out because I'm under age but I don't think that's the case. Anbody has some advice or tips, idk? Thanks! (I asked this question yesterday but I thought I could ask again today for a different opinion.)