Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 8 years ago

are cormega,elzhi,AZ,eyedea,masta ace underrated,and better than eminem?

One thing what I hate is people saying Eminem is beat rappet alive without knowin these guys.Em practically dtole AZ and masta ace style for storytelling.theae guys Ivmentioned dont get as much radio play as Eminem,didnt see lout,have classics,and a pleasure to listen to.do u agree they underrated and better than Eminem.

Alos em aint consistent,has bad albums like relapse,recovery,encore.these guys dont have baf songs albums.theybr consistent,better story tellers better word play.

The rrason em has awards is ifiots give em away who only know radio music,and Eminem is well established name.

Favorite Answer

Yes! Definitely. Especially cats like Masta Ace and AZ. And as you said, his style is very similar to theirs, to the point it irritates me. Like "I don't do white music, I don't do black music I make rap music, for hip hop kids." from Don't Understand.

I mean, who's he kidding he thinks he can throw subliminal shade at Masta Ace and no one would notice? Probably an irrational irritation, but it bugs me that not only did he flip Ace's line, but his entire style and flow is so similar if white suburban kids who only listened to MTV got a whiff of Masta Ace they'd be calling him "the black Eminem" more than they do with Hopsin. Which is a colossal insult to someone who's been in the game a LOT longer and never sold out.

Agree with Masta Ace.

The similarity in style & flow is ridiculous, Slug would've been a better comparison than Eyedea. But yeah basically to most idiots, Eminem Beastie Boys & Vanilla Ice are the only white rappers who've existed for like 15+ years, best ignore them.

• points

Hey Lit Fuse if you are this type of Masta Ace fan you would suppose you would honestly recognize the right name of his albums? Anyways, regardless of Masta Ace having a extra steady profession through the years I nonetheless suppose Eminem is the greater rapper. But it is humorous that Em was once at his high-quality while he sounded such a lot like Ace.

• Sk8972

Underrated but not better than Eminem