Help finding this old family movie from 70's or 80's?

There this movie I remember when i was younger, must have been 15 to 20 years ago when i last saw it. Details that I remember is about a family with a sick dad or mom maybe both, with a bunch of kids they lived in a country setting, one of the parants died and the kids haul the parant away on a old wagon in a field and made a grave, I remember there being two older daughters one with light hair the other with dark, one of them end up marrying this guy that the father warned her not to marry, think he may have been a drunk. He also taught one of the daughters to drive. Theres a early 70's chevy pick up or suburban in it, dont remember which.. Movie had to be filmed in late 70's or early 80' sorry I dont have more details I have google search IMDB no luck. Its was a good family movie as I remember

Favorite Answer

Where the Lilies Bloom (1974)

Wikipedia synopsis:

After their father dies, played by Rance Howard, a group of family of children decide to live self-sufficiently in the backwoods of rural North Carolina rather than have the state realize what happened and then split them up by sending them to foster homes. Mary Call (Julie Gholson), while not the oldest of the children, does assume the "parent" role, proving a formidable opponent for landlord played by Harry Dean Stanton, who is interested in marrying the oldest daughter.