How to fix broken images on a plr site?

how do i fix a broken image on a plr site? earlier i asked about why my images wouldnt show up on my site or when i opened them with Kompozer and got this answer:The src attribute of the img starts "images/.....". That's a relative URL that searches downward directory-wise from the directory of the... show more how do i fix a broken image on a plr site? earlier i asked about why my images wouldnt show up on my site or when i opened them with Kompozer and got this answer:The src attribute of the img starts "images/.....". That's a relative URL that searches downward directory-wise from the directory of the current page. In the context of a page in the affiliates subdirectory, that's incorrect. The images folder is direct child of your root directory. The correct src attributes should start with a slash, i.e., "/images/....." ...

But i dont understand that. iam new to all this building/managaing site stuff. what does that mean and how do i actually fix it exactly?

oh and this is a link to the page of the site that shows the broken images.
http://www.steelbod.net/affiliates/index...

13 hours ago
1 answer 1