Christians/Muslims: Is this the way Zakhir Naik defeats in the debate? christ raised fromd dead or not?

I am going to give a proof for Jesus died and resurrected from dead with his body and bones. before that let me explain how Zakhir Naik deafeats the people. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ sep1. Gives definition from Oxford Dictionary (according to him Dictinary is correct to quote meanings related... show more I am going to give a proof for Jesus died and resurrected from dead with his body and bones. before that let me explain how Zakhir Naik deafeats the people.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++...
sep1. Gives definition from Oxford Dictionary (according to him Dictinary is correct to quote meanings related to Bible. But Quran is the dictionary for quoting quranic verses. not Oxford??!!!!)

Step2. He misunderstood the doctorine of christianity like how Muhammad misunderstood the concept of Trinity. (According to Muhammd trinity = Mary, Jesus and father. But actually it is not. trinity = Father, Jesus and Holy spirit). similarly Rised from dead means = Christ rised from dead with his body and bones. Zakir Naik thought that resurrection means Jesus raised as spirit from dead.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++...
Jesus said that He will be handed over to the Gentiles. They will mock him, insult him, spit on him, flog him and kill him. On the third day he will rise again - Luke 18:32-33

Here Jesus said that he will be killed and raised from dead on 3rd day.
here Jesus did not say about spiritual resurrection. He told that he will rise from dead with his physical body.

spiritual resurrection is to us during Jesus second coming (that time we do not have bones and flesh).

Now proof that Jesus raised from dead with body and bones:

Zakir Naik probebly doesnt know that Lazarus story who rised from dead with his body and bones!!!!!!!

So then he(Jesus) told them plainly, "Lazarus is dead, John 11:14
On his arrival, Jesus found that Lazarus had already been in the tomb for four days. John 11:17
Jesus said to her, "Your brother will rise again." John 11:23
Martha answered, "I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day." John 11:24
When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, "Lazarus, come out!" John 11:43
The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face. Jesus said to them, "Take off the grave clothes and let him go." John 11:44

Lazarus raised from dead with his body and bones. not as spirit.

rised again = Resurrection from dead = getting life back

we believe that Jesus died and rose again 1Thessalonians 4:14

we christians never say that Jesus permanently died forever. we say Jesus died and 3 days after his death he rose again from dead.

according to christians "Jesus resurrected from dead" means Jesus raised from dead with his pyhsical body.
Resurrection of dead is different. That is at the end. it happens during second coming of jesus. we will be transfigured as spiritual body. we will be angelised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_886aC1e...

Jesus was crusified. He was dead on cross and raised from dead on 3rd day with his physical body.
Update: cryptic@
what kind of proof do u want?

4 answers