Do airplanes lose stability when at 0 mph? ?

When an aircraft is put into a complete stall, 0 mph let's say by putting it into a vertical climb then shutting off the engine.

Is it normal for the aircraft to "tumble" ? To spin out of control until enough air flow has been achieved to regain aerodynamic stability?
Update: One of the first Constellations "Connie's" Howard Hughe's piloted had reportedly reached an airspeed of zero when he deployed full flaps while in flight. Of course if the aircraft is capable of predictable flight it is assumed that it is either a) positively and aerodynamically balanced or b) it... show more One of the first Constellations "Connie's" Howard Hughe's piloted had reportedly reached an airspeed of zero when he deployed full flaps while in flight.

Of course if the aircraft is capable of predictable flight it is assumed that it is either a) positively and aerodynamically balanced or b) it is computer guided so it would be a given to assume that the aircraft would pitch downwards.

My aircraft is unique, it features no vertical stabilizers and it is a flying wing, it relies on the dihedral in the center, as well as the 2 degree washout and the 30 degree sweep to keep it flying straight hence "Gull Wing Flying Wing" not sure if I mentioned that.

So when I engaged the flaps and put it into an exponential climb from full speed level flight, then shut off the motor at an altitude of say 300' ( yes it is a model airplane ) sometimes one of the wings will lead the other and almost enter a flat spin though the design is resistant to spinning.

I then
Update 2: I should have been more precise, by stall I did not mean loss of airflow over the wings, though technically it is but what I meant was this aircraft has a power rating of about 200 watts / lb which in the rc world is a rocket, so it's thrust exceeds the weight of the aircraft. So when the aircraft is... show more I should have been more precise, by stall I did not mean loss of airflow over the wings, though technically it is but what I meant was this aircraft has a power rating of about 200 watts / lb which in the rc world is a rocket, so it's thrust exceeds the weight of the aircraft.

So when the aircraft is climbing vertically, then suddenly stops, the aircraft no longer has any forces acting on it as others have said, except gravity. I was just curious if an aircraft should be stable even in such circumstances, perhaps it is a dumb question.

I remember watching the intro of the movie "Space Cowboys" and although it is a movie, this film does depict the rapid loss of control when losing speed and put into a situation where it can be induced to spin.