Can smoking cigarette reefers give you aids?

First of all, I don't want anyone giving me **** for this question. Unless it's an actual answer, keep your opinions to yourselves. So since I'm 16, it's hard for me to get packs of smokes everyday. So, on days when I don't have fresh cigarettes I usually smoke leftover cigarettes in public... show more First of all, I don't want anyone giving me **** for this question. Unless it's an actual answer, keep your opinions to yourselves.

So since I'm 16, it's hard for me to get packs of smokes everyday. So, on days when I don't have fresh cigarettes I usually smoke leftover cigarettes in public ashtrays. I burn the plastic end because of bacteria. But I heard that doing that can give you AIDS or HIV, is this true? If not, is it bad at all for you? I mean I know it's gross and wrong, but if you burn the end does that help at all?

Again, I don't want anyone giving me ****. So please no "don't smoke in the first place" answers. Thank you! :)