JM
JM asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Agree or disagree: No PF including KG has had a better playoff run than 2011 Dirk besides 2003 Duncan?

True?

BQ @ just Primetime:

Lol, me and you have argued about Dirk before, and had our differences but you mean to tell me there is only a 3 slot difference in where we rate him all-time? What the hell? lol

If you disagree, name the playoff run. Because to me no PF ever had a better run except for 03 Duncan.

Bird, SF.

He counts as a SF though. That's the spot he played most. Don't move players out of their position just to disagree.

• Favorite Answer

Agree

There's not much i can say, Dirk in 11 was playing like a beast and Duncan in 03 was a man possessed.

I am going to name other PF's who had good playoff runs:

Elvin Hayes (77-78) 21.8ppg 13.3rpg(Won a ring)

Bob Pettit (57-58) 24.2ppg 16.5rpg(Won a ring)Bob scored 50 points in game 6 against Russell's Celtics

Willis Reed (69-70) 23.8ppg 13.8rpg(Won a ring)we all know what Reed did i don't need to talk about it

Charles Barkley (92-93) 26.6ppg 13.6rpg(Lost in the NBA finals)

Karl Malone (96-97) 26ppg 11.4rpg(Lost in the NBA finals)

Source(s): MC JC
  • ?

disagree, Larry Bird 1984.

he played both.

Then Dirk and Tim Duncan are the only power forwards to win the finals MVP.

Ya I'll buy that. Dirk was very impressive and won without another established all-star player (I say that because some players played like all-stars) to help him. It was beautiful. BUT, Tim Duncan did everything that year. So yes. This goes to Timmy