I injected 20cc's of apple juice, Thinking it was water. Am I Okay?

So, I've been an avid user for 3 years. I have my water and Apple juice is the same design of cups, Just withdrew from the wrong cup. Its been a good 15mins. I shouldn't have any problems..right?
Update: I thought it was water, I mixed it with my dope. I still got high. I'm just worried about the apple juice. Lmfao. I'm such an idiot.
Update 2: Yeah, I used 20 UNITS* of apple juice. I didn't notice it before hand because my dope turns water the same color as apple juice, I didn't realize it till I looked down at the cup I had in front of me. Lmao. Thank you for the help, I just didn't know how the fructose and **** would act in my veins...Not... show more Yeah, I used 20 UNITS* of apple juice. I didn't notice it before hand because my dope turns water the same color as apple juice, I didn't realize it till I looked down at the cup I had in front of me. Lmao. Thank you for the help, I just didn't know how the fructose and **** would act in my veins...Not sure it would breakdown in my bloodstream. I'm sure it wasn't even close to enough to hurt anything.
Update 3: I wasn't looking for some stupid life lessons, I know what comes with injecting drugs. Don't preach to me, Please. On that note, Water is safer than apple juice.