Is mylanta gas relief safe to take with sertraline and abilify?

I just found out a week ago from an er doctor that i have gastritis nothing to laugh about , and aside from that I suffer from depression and anxiety, no fun. He suggested Mylanta gas Relief and/or laying on my right side while i sleep at night will help. Yes , I know that i'm thinking to myself. After my... show more I just found out a week ago from an er doctor that i have gastritis nothing to laugh about , and aside from that I suffer from depression and anxiety, no fun. He suggested Mylanta gas Relief and/or laying on my right side while i sleep at night will help. Yes , I know that i'm thinking to myself. After my gastritis diagnoses, I had asked him is it safe to take sertraline and abilify with mylanta gas relief? He never gave me a straight answer so I said "thank you for your time and have a good night" and i left . Please someone give me a straight answer!! I also called walgreen's pharmacy near where i live and is 24 hrs but a course no one ever answers because they are too busy.. Once again someone out there who is a doctor or pharmacist or a rn, Please give me a straight answer about my question. I really would appreciate it.