can i still pre order guild wars 2 and not pre purchase?

like the question says. can i still pre order guild wars 2 and not pre purchase? I heard pre ordering gets you a 3 day head start while pre purchasing gets you a one day head start. I would like to have the 3 day head start as you get to play it on that weekend, and its hard to play during the week as I have a full time job. thank you.

Hey, pre order it you will get 3 days headstart access to enter the game, it means you can play the game on Aug 25th, its amazing and exciting.. u may get the key here http://www.allcdkey.com/Guild-Wars-2-1076.html Share u this 6% discount coupon code (ALLCDKEY99016) for All Game purchase!!

Add me on skype: william.green1581

I have an extra guild wars 2 digital edition pre-purchase version ( includes 3 day headstart ). Just add my skype so we can talk :]

• opurt

The 3 day head start only counted to purchases before August 8th. It's too late, especially since the game is out in only a few days.

• Dawn

You have it backwards. The preorder is what gives the one day headstart, while the prepurchase gives you the 3 day headstart. To the best of my knowledge, if you fully purchase the game, you can still take part in the headstart. I would definitely do it sooner rather than later, as the game is large and will take some time to download.