Is My Friend Being Over The Top About Being Veggie Or Not..?

The other day me and my friend were asking eachother stupid questions, and I asked her-knowing that she is a vegetarian and just out of pure interest-that if there was marooned on a desert island with absoloutley NOTHING there i.e. no people, plants, trees, etc, just sand, and if there was a dead cow, would she eat... show more The other day me and my friend were asking eachother stupid questions, and I asked her-knowing that she is a vegetarian and just out of pure interest-that if there was marooned on a desert island with absoloutley NOTHING there i.e. no people, plants, trees, etc, just sand, and if there was a dead cow, would she eat it? And she replied, 'no, I'd rather starve to death', veggies, do you think that you would eat a dead animal in these circumstances or not? Don't you think she's being a bit OTT. Surely she would go insane with hunger and not give a toss about being a veggie or not! Vegetarians and/or vegans, no offense :) Sorry I was just interested in your thoughts and comments!xx