Gothic Alice In Wonderland Music Video?

I first watched it on YouTube in either 2007 or 2008. It seems like it was not English being spoke. It was very gothic, not gothic in a "all black" sense, but in a very horrific and dark sense. I can't quite remember if it was slightly or more, gorey (not really guts as much as blood here and there).... show more I first watched it on YouTube in either 2007 or 2008. It seems like it was not English being spoke. It was very gothic, not gothic in a "all black" sense, but in a very horrific and dark sense. I can't quite remember if it was slightly or more, gorey (not really guts as much as blood here and there). The major colors were red, white, and black I believe. The lead singer was male and dressed up as the mad hatter. He and possibly the whole band, was following/chasing Alice - a young blond girl. From what I remember of it, it was very Marilyn Manson style music - not exactly rock n' roll, but yet not really heavy metal as in guttural vocalization of words. There may have been the occasion guttural vocalization here and there, but for the most part it was like Marilyn Manson and it is NOT Marilyn Manson because I have checked!
5 answers 5