Thoughts on my predictions?

Regular season MVP: Kevin Love. K-Love and the T-Wolves will have phenomonal years and they will make the playoffs.No doubt.

Rookie of the year: Anthony Davis.Mayyyyyybe Damian Lilliard.This one is always hard to call,because you never know when a guy will or wont be good in the pros.Sh*t,people thought James Harden was one of those guys who was "Good in college,but wont be a good pro" and look how he turned out.You just never know.

Defensive player of the year: Andrew Bynum,this one doesnt need much explaning,i do think Collins will straighen him out,and he will be unstoppable in the backcourt. As far as man to man defense goes,Tony Allen will get it.The guy causes HAVOC on the court

Sixth man of the year: Since i dont know,who will and wont start,i cant predict this,but if i had to i would go with my pick last year;Lou Williams. Maybe Jeff Green

Coach of the year: Doug Collins,Doc Rivers. People who are trying to make radical predictions will go with Monty Williams,but if the Hornets do good,it wont be cause of him.

Most improved of the year: Klay Thompson,Jeff Green. Thompson is a GREAT player that doesnt get alot of credit and i wouldnt be suprised if he improves his interior game and wins this.Jeff Green is coming back from his heart problems and should be a beast for the Celtics bench.

NBA finals: 1.Boston Celtics VS. Oklahoma City Thunder.

2. Los Angeles Lakers VS. Miami Heat.but Miami is only getting older and they didnt pick up anybody over the offseason. Ray Allen? C'mon this guy will average 6 or 7 poings a game.

Nash will win defensive player of the year? LOL yea and Juwuan Howard will win MVP

Favorite Answer

MVP: Most likely LeBron, but could be Durant.

ROY: Anthony Davis

DPOY: Tyson Chandler/Dwight Howard

SMOY: Manu

COY: Mike Woodson

MIPOY: Marco Bellineli/Steve Novak/Ersan Ilyasova/Lou Williams

NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. OKC

Lakers come in 3rd.

Then Celtics and then Knicks.

• JM

MVP: The highest seed I see the Wolves getting is 8th, he can't get the MVP. Durant will most likely put up monster numbers, lead the NBA in scoring, and have a top 3 seed in the NBA, see he's the most likely choice.

ROY: Agreed.

DPOY: I got Dwight, Bynum may have to make drastic improvements to get that award over him, and bring it consistently, not when he feels like it.

6th man: Reasonable, I got Harden though.

COY: Possible.

MIP: Possible, don't forget Mayo.

Finals: All 4 of them are contenders so that's possible. Those 4 most likely will be in the conference finals.

Hell No!

MVP-Kobe Bryant

Defensive Player of the Year-Dwight Howard

The TimberWolves will probably only get to the 8th seed and the Celtics will also only get to the 8th seed.

NBA Finals- LA Lakers vs. Miami Heat

I only agree with the most improved player of the year, Klay Thompson is a great shooter and will step up with Steph Curry when he comes back healthy.

And ROY

I in simple terms examine that article on yahoo myself, wish its purely a rumor. I have not have been given any interest in this combat. My strategies on it incredibly is listening to this makes me prefer to vomit, its an outrage, a entire slap interior the face to the sport of boxing and boxing followers around the international. it is so unhappy that its not even laughable. Incase every person is plagued by amnesia enable me refresh everyones memory... Pacquiao wiped the floor with Cotto for just about 12 rounds of their first combat,it wasnt even remotely close, and as familiar whilst Cotto is injury badly and out of gasoline... in simple terms like he did against Margarito he provide up. So clarify to me or every person else why the hell those 2 ought to combat back # a million? #2-What Miguel has executed at the instant to even benefit/ earn himself a rematch with Manny? He has executed next to not something he beat a pair nobodies considering that he final confronted Manny even struggled in some fights and then beats up an already overwhelmed down Margarito who purely had a million sturdy eye cmon now. To make concerns worse not that Cotto stands a great gamble in hell against manny at any weight they actually assume Cotto to drop weight... what a ***** circulate. My predictions are no one buys this combat on PPV if it occurs and if it does Manny retires Miguel Cotto from the sport of boxing for sturdy. Tko interior 9 rounds for Manny

No way btch

Ray allen will average 30 ppg and be sixth man of the year.

Mvp- ray allen

Sixman- ray allen

Improved- westbrook. He will shoot 63%

defense- nash

ROY- jae crowder

I agree with you about Ray Allen. I think he really will average just 7-8 points per game lol.

Source(s): Lieutenant Deng

Lebron is reapeating and winning mvp again