Which is a better show? HBO's "Boardwalk Empire" or Starz "Boss"?

love both shows. HBO' s Boardwalk Empire is centerd around around the life of "Nucky" Enoch Thompson" (played by Steve Buscemi) is employed as treasurer of Atlantic County, New Jersey, but in effect controls the region as a political boss and he is also a gangster. It also invites in the lifes of thoes that lives early 1900's as well as criminal elements like Al Capone (Stephen Graham) , Charles "Lucky" Luciano (Vincent Piazza) and Meyer Lansky (Anatol Yusef). The new season of Boardwalk Empire premires in September 16th, 2012 and comes on every Sunday night.

The Starz T.V. seris Boss is centered around Chicago Mayor Tom Kane (played by Kelsey Grammer) who has recently been diagnosed with a degenerative neurological disorder. It gives you the insides of politics, curruption, sex, power, and murder. New characters have benn added in the new season like Trey, a former gangbanger with designs on a career in Chicago’s City Hall who represents a symbiosis between politics and crime in Chicago(played by Hip Hop artist T.I.) and the character of Mona Fredricks (played by Sanaa Lathan) which will be Tom Kane's Chief of Staff. The second season premired on August 17th, 2013 and comes on every Friday night.

Favorite Answer

Boss. I don't think Boardwalk is as good as some of HBO's other stuff.

While I love both Boss has more of a original concept, however Boardwalk Empire has very famous gangsters like a young Al Capone. I hope both stay on for years to come. The beast thing on HBO is Boardwalk Empire and Game Of Thrones. True Blood has gotten ridiculous. But Boardwalk Empire or Boss. I know gone to hate me but I'm going w/ both. It's a tie!

Source(s): View both episodes of Boardwalk Empire and Boss.

Boardwalk Empire!

• ?

That's probably the most factors why I am now homeschooling. Arguments over whether or not or no longer Religion will have to be in faculties... good, no longer simply faith... Christianity. And what quantity of money they are able to spend on physical activities are extra principal to the universities in KY than specific Academics. I bought worn out of listening to approximately how "Parents must educate their youngsters Priorities" while they are telling me that my child cannot put on a Pagan image to institution and splashing out $a hundred and fifty,000 for a Second Auditorium (Yes, the top institution now has two HUGE auditoriums... for what, we haven't any proposal... the workplace cannot even let us know why). I am extra involved approximately how my son goes to make it on the earth than whether or not or no longer he is aware of how to cite the Bible... or some other Religious writings. I haven't begun to look any individual get dinner considering that they knew John three:sixteen. At dwelling he has entry to song, artwork, laptop technological know-how... he can research the form of technological know-how he wishes to research, as good because the historical past he wishes to appear into. Such as we simply completed learning Beowulf... the historical past of it, in which it comes from, as good because the literature of it. So for a last, we are going to move see the brand new Beowulf 3D on the Imax and spot if there may be something traditionally mistaken with it (which I've heard there may be). For the entire matters he can uncover that's mistaken with it and what he can uncover correct, he will earn his grade... Schools won't educate this type of factor to the youngsters anymore... and I refuse to enable my son to fall in the back of considering that Religious nuts wish to take over the PUBLIC institution procedure to educate their youngsters some thing they do not have time to do themselves.