How can you heal a lower back muscle sore and a slight hyperextended knee?

Im 14 and in high school football .. A couple practices ago i was run to catch a ball and i turn to catch it and then one of the muscles one right lower part of my back began to hurt it hurts just to jump i asked our sports medical lady and she said it was just that it was tensed up too protect my spine and i... show more Im 14 and in high school football .. A couple practices ago i was run to catch a ball and i turn to catch it and then one of the muscles one right lower part of my back began to hurt it hurts just to jump i asked our sports medical lady and she said it was just that it was tensed up too protect my spine and i should just strech it but that doesnt wirk neither does iceing and about the knee i was doing a wheelie on my bike and i was foing pretty strong then i pulled it up to high so i jumped off and asi did that i hyperextended it i just went to the ground and it hurt soooo bad i could barly walk in it and i would like my paines to be healed so that wen i go to practice ill be 100% good and heathy thank u ahead of time
1 answer 1