Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 8 years ago

RHH: I HAVE A DILEMA U GUYS????????????????? PLS HAPP?

I'm going to a park and ask little kids to help me look for my dog then take them home with me and rape them. I'm going to a park and ask little kids to help me look for my dog then take them home with me and rape them. I'm going to a park and ask little kids to help me look for my dog then take them home with me and rape them. I'm going to a park and ask little kids to help me look for my dog then take them home with me and rape them. I'm going to a park and ask little kids to help me look for my dog then take them home with me and rape them. I'm going to a park and ask little kids to help me look for my dog then take them home with me and rape them. I'm going to a park and ask little kids to help me look for my dog then take them home with me and rape them. I'm going to a park and ask little kids to help me look for my dog then take them home with me and rape them. I'm going to a park and ask little kids to help me look for my dog then take them home with me and rape them. I'm going to a park and ask little kids to help me look for my dog then take them home with me and rape them. I'm going to a park and ask little kids to help me look for my dog then take them home with me and rape them. I'm going to a park and ask little kids to help me look for my dog then take them home with me and rape them.

Favorite Answer

Slim Shady?