Help!!! I just swallowed a piece of candy!!!?

I Swallowed a werthers original hard candy! I was sucking on it and then it just went down my throat! It was half done and I feel weird! I drank some water to try to make it go down but I think it's still in my throat! I'm breathing just fine... Sorta. Do I have to eat something to make it go down or do I... show more I Swallowed a werthers original hard candy! I was sucking on it and then it just went down my throat! It was half done and I feel weird! I drank some water to try to make it go down but I think it's still in my throat! I'm breathing just fine... Sorta. Do I have to eat something to make it go down or do I need to make myself throw up??? HELP!!!! I'm scared to tell my mom! She might yell at me!
Update: Thanks guys I'm breathing fine, it's just when I swallow I can still feel it down in my throat :/