Rotator cuff or back injury? Please help?!?

During softball in April I injured my back from over stretching to catch a high throw to me at first base. It was like the 5th high throw and it just felt like I pulled a muscle really hard. It just kept getting worse. It still hurts pretty bad to breath in, twist, or move/lean my shoulder back. I've been to... show more During softball in April I injured my back from over stretching to catch a high throw to me at first base. It was like the 5th high throw and it just felt like I pulled a muscle really hard. It just kept getting worse. It still hurts pretty bad to breath in, twist, or move/lean my shoulder back. I've been to the chiropractors, sports medicine doctor, and I'm now going to an orthopedic but my doc thinks it's a rotator cuff injury.(tear) and I'm out of sports for 2 months :'( I now have to miss my pre-season basketball! The pain is like right underneath and below my shoulder blade aka scapula... Any suggestions on if it could be my rotator cuff? Or not? Thanks for your time... I'm in highschool so it's not from oldage haha
1 answer 1