Does.this.idea.sound good?

I am 13 and i want to redo my room in the fall, october or november before thanksgiving. I would like to keep 2 of my light pink walls the same but paint the other two a different color. I am wondering if the other two walls should be painted a bright lime green or a light, lilac purple color. I think either would look great but I just have no idea what will look best. I also would like to get a day bed and another question is Do the furniture stores have the just the frame for sale with the sale price or is it including the mattress? I would also like to buy a black and white zebra bedset and a few throw pillows to match the walls. Thank you for your opinion in advance :)

Favorite Answer

I feel a nice sandy brown color would look cute, but with the colors you like I think the green would be cute! And yes stores just sell the bed frame, I got mine for cheap on walmart.com go check it out:)

Source(s): Me

I think with the pink walls you should paint the others green. I think that the green would look the best with the zebra print. In my opinion though I think the room would look best if all the walls were pink but one green wall. Which ever wall is your smallest wall should be painted green it will make the room appear to be bigger. Then you can use your zebra print as bedding and for other accessories. As for the bed frame I don't know you may have to call the store and ask. Hope this helps!

Source(s): Maybe something kind of like this. http://pichomez.com/hot-pink-girls-bedroom-idea/

You should paint 1 of the walls white & put Zebra designs on it that would be cute & get the conforter 2 match but its watever you choose have fun :)