What weapons will you choose to have during a zombie apocalypse?

You are inside a big room filled with the weapons mentioned below, you can only choose one type of gun and one melee weapon because a hardcore of zombies are tearing up the back door. HANDS DOWN, all guns are far away from each other that's why you can only choose one before your time runs out.

a.) Pistol with 100 bullets

b.) Heavy Shotgun with 50 bullets

c.) Hunting rifle with 70 bullets

d.) Machine Gun with 85 bullets

Melee

a.) Baseball Bat

b.) Axe

c.) Golf Club

d.) Spear

e.) hammer

f.) Big Knife

g.) 2 Fighting Fans with sharp knife-life edges.

Update:

YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE WEAPONS FROM THE ABOVE! NO OTHER STUPID ANSWERS LIKE "I WILL GET ALL THE WEAPONS" NO, IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!

Update 2:

People who followed the direction will survive while people who didn't will be eaten alive!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm just laughing cuz my 12 yr old son asks me this all the time. He gets so ticked off when I refuse to acknowledge there could actually be a zombie apocalypse. He also calls it "apopalypse".

Source(s): Thanks for the thumbs-down, a$s hat!
  • 7 years ago

I'd choose a pistol with 100 bullets,because i have more bullets and i could kill more zombies. And an axe.

• 7 years ago

Pistol & Spear! But when the Zombies do come, you need a base and a lot of food, I suggest many nachos and an underground shed / supermarket roof.

Source(s): Past experience.
  • 7 years ago

Hunting rifle, accurate and can be used at long range

Axe, easier to use to the unexperienced zombie killer than the spear and can last long then one head injury.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

b.) Heavy Shotgun with 50 bullets [shotguns have more stopping power]

b.) Axe [because its easier to take off a head with an Axe]

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Machine gun

Flamethrower

Machete

• Adolf4 years agoReport

Yeah, you're thinking little over the top, good luck finding them when the areas infested with zombies

• 7 years ago

pistol, machine gun, hunting rifle, heavy shotgun

big knife, metal bat, axe, golf club, spear, hammer

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Shotgun because it is close quater and an axe because it would do the most damage and again it is close quater.

I could also use my lightsaber I carry around with me at all times because I am a Jedi

• Kitty
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

ill take the shotgun and spear , impale them from afar and if they get too close blow them up with the shotgun. lol this is kinda like left 4 dead (btw wish there was a katana)

• 7 years ago

I'll use my sister JK. Id take everything to my roof and shoot/kill zombies all day while my family sits in the house. Don't worry my house is like 3-4 floors.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.