Disney World Dining Reservations-- do they call you if you don't show up for an ADR?

You have to give them your cell phone number during a reservation. If you don't show up for an ADR at a table service (one that you have not locked in with a credit card and will not be charged whether you show or not) do they call you to remind you that you are late?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

They will likely give away your table to someone else who doesn't have a reservation.

I think the phone number is to get in contact with you in case something changes on their end.

• g
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

No, they do not call if you are late or are a no-show. But rather they call you if there is a problem on their end. For example, a few years ago they called us a few weeks prior to our arrival. Apparently they made changes at the Garden Grill that affected our reservations. They notified us of this change, and graciously bent over backwards to accommodate us at another restaurant.

Source(s): Personal experience/ 25 years of WDW travel
  • 7 years ago

No, they don't call or charge any credit cards. They wait 30 minutes and then give your table to someone else.

• 7 years ago

i don't recall having to give my cell phone number.

the restaurants are way too busy to make phone calls.

if you don't show up they give your table away.

if it IS one that you had to give your credit card info for and you are a no show they WILL charge $10 per person on the reservation.

please just have common decency to cancel if you are not going to show.

Source(s): been to disney world 48 times. my next two trips are booked for september 6-13 and november 21-25
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Chia B
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

No, no one calls to check on you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.