Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesChrysler · 7 years ago

1995 Chrysler Concorde 3.5L MFI 6cyl?

hi i have a 1995 Chrysler Concorde 3.5L MFI 6cyl the car was running great when i parked it the next day went out to run errands and it will not start at all, it will turn over but wont start. had someone look at it and he says it not getting any fire to the plugs but didn't no why.if any one might no what i can check pls help. did replace the coil pack and the cam shaft sensor. what else lol

Update:

i though maybe the fuel pump went out but its getting fuel good and i can hear the pump kick in when i turn the key over.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Forget the filter. It may or may not need changing, but won't keep the car from starting. Disconnect the battery for a few seconds then reconnect. Crank the engine for a full 45 seconds. This will generate a fault code for anything that will keep the engine from starting, EXCEPT for no fuel. You will have a code like, no 'crank sensor', or 'no cam sensor'. If you have no codes at all, then check to see if you have no fuel. Could be the pump.

Source(s): Chrysler master tech/adviser. Ret.
  • 3 years ago

With the V6 these transmissions customarily last 60,000 to eighty,000 miles highest. All of them have inherient flaws and fee $2.000 to $3.500 to exchange. Which you could wager that each and every considered one of them will damage. Sort of like your fee for now not buying the Ford Ex-plod-er the place you ought to purchase a brand new engine, transmission, and most different constituents for a 2nd time by way of 60,000.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Try the fuel filter maybe :3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.