? asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 7 years ago

Whats your favourite EOS lip balm flavour/scent?

I'm from the UK, so we don't have EOS lip balms over here to buy in shops. I've wanted one for ages and have finally decided to get one, but I'm not sure what the nicest/best flavour/scent is seeing as I'm not able to smell them myself? I know that smell is a personal thing, I just wanted to see what most people like. :)

Thank you.

• Kevin
    Best Answer

All of the EOS lip balms contain natural extracts, and should smell very true to it's flavor (at least it does to me)

1. Summerfruit (orange-red)

My fave, and prob EOS's more popular flavor. It contains extracts of strawberry, blueberry, and peach. Honestly, I only detect the peach. If you have ever had those peach ring candies that are sugar coated, orange on top and white on bottom. They are also in the shape of a flat donut, I think Summerfruit smells exactly like that.

2. Honeysuckle Honeydew (green)

Contains extracts from the honeydew melon and the honeysuckle flower. Honestly I don't know what honeysuckle smells like, but I do detect the honeydew melon scent.

3. Sweet Mint (blue)

Since "mint" has many types, I wanted to mention this one. They use peppermint oil in this one, just do you don't confuse yourself and think it might be spearmint, or wintergreen.

The rest of these I felt was pretty self-explanatory:

-Strawberry Sorbet

-Passionfruit

-Lemon Drop

-Medicated Tangerine

-Vanilla Bean

Pomegranate Raspberry

EOS contains the scent of the natural fruit extracts. However as far as taste, they use stevia. Stevia is a natural sweetener that is said to be like, 300-500 times sweeter than sugar, or something like that.

P.S. Don't eat them, no matter how tempting. EOS smells amazing and delicious. I guarantee that 100% of the people who apply it, lick their lips at one point.

Source(s): Have the full collection. :)

The red One I think it's called passion fruit or something

Lemon drop :)

honeysuckle honeydew